Mexican Ball Harmony, material copper, brass and silver. Usage for unborn baby, pregnant women. For Anniversary, Engagement, Gift, Wedding.
Harmonic pendant necklace pregnant woman Ball Harmony brass baby hands white
- Mexican Ball Harmony, material copper, brass and silver. Usage for unborn baby, pregnant women. For Anniversary, Engagement, Gift, Wedding.
- Jewelry type: pendants
- Pendants type: harmony bola ball
- Jewelry main material: copper
- Main stone: crystal, rhinestone
- Material: brass with silver
- Size: 20mm
- Chain (to choose): 30/45-inch or 76/114.3 cm silver-plated brass
- Gift box / case
- Harmony bola ball is made in high-quality brass
- The sound of the chime ball has stable quality
- Pendants have passed SGS Quality Certification, 100% eco-friendly materials. Leads, Cadmium, Nickel Free. Sterling Silver Plating Copper is shiny, also prevent allergies. They are very healthy to pregnant mother and baby
- Idea from age-old Mexican. It is a symbol of calm and relaxation, it’s generally worn by expecting mothers on long chains or cords so the angel caller itself rests on the swollen abdomen. The small bell inside rings and creates a slight yet beautiful sound, like wind chimes. The soft chiming sound is said to soothe the unborn baby and can even have calming benefits for the mother to be
- Mexican Harmony Ball, they are now regarded as a desirable item of fashion jewelry